Thursday, July 1, 2010

Looking For A Refreshing Beverage in This Hot Summer Heat ???

I will go out on a very long, very wide, and very stable limb here and say that the Hofbrauhaus has the most refreshing wheat beer(brewed in haus) this side of the Ohio River. I would recommend forgoing the full liter(I know its tempting), and just sticking with two or three half liter wheat glasses while you indulge. This way, your beer stays nice and frosty with each and every magnificant sip. Perfect for a hot, humid, and sticky Pittsburgh day next to the river.




If this in anyway helps to convince you to go, call me, you can buy me a beer..........cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a chance to visit the original Hofbrauhaus in Munich while visiting Germany in 1998. Due to Aron Natale's shortcomings we had to sneak away to visit and let me tell you it was well worth it. To drink at the historic Hofbrauhaus in Germany was a lasting memory and an unforgettable experience.

    ReplyDelete