
This blog is dedicated to two things that we hold very dear to our heart, sandwiches and beer. Yes, there may be an occasional post that is not beautifully nestled between two delicious slices of bread, or poured into a pint glass, this is ok. All in all, if we enjoyed eating or drinking it, you will find it here. Enjoy!!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
And for my final beach post I give to you CRABS!
My favorite night to eat when we go to the beach is crab night!!! We get a bushel of steamed jimmy crabs loaded with Old Bay seasoning, 3 dozen scallops, 1 dozen oysters, sometimes 1 sashimi grade tuna to slice thin with some salt, lemon juice and wasabi, and lots of corn. A picture is worth 1000 words....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you have crabs I'm interested. I'll have to locate and hold a tasting of the single hop when I get home. I'm off to Maine tonight for a lobster tasting/bald eagle hunting excursion.
ReplyDelete