I'm going to go off on a little tangent about these Mikkeller single hop beers. After having my sinus surgery I am able to actually taste different components in my food and beers, these single hops are quite a treat. I'm sure some of you have heard of them, but what Mikkeller did was they made about 6 beers in 11 oz bottles (they are NOT cheap) and each beer is brewed with a different single hop. I could only find 3 of them and they might not even be around anymore. The secret is to drink all of these in one sitting with a few people as a tasting. It's amazing the difference of each hop. Unfortunately, we never had a chance to do this at the beach... fortunately I did have the chance to do it at my house. I'm not going to tell you that they're the best beers I've ever had, I just know how you guys like to do some tastings! I'll include some pictures that I got off their website since I didn't take any.





No comments:
Post a Comment