Saturday, June 19, 2010

Double Cut Bacon, Peppered Turkey, Swiss, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, Garlic/Herb Aioli on French Peasant Loaf




I know what your thinking, your like "Hey Earl of Sandwich, why not use the bacon as the bread??? Yes, I thought about weaving the bacon into a type of "bacon blanket"(thank you Big Al) and use that as a vehicle for the remaining ingredients. This works in theory, but unfortunately during the trial runs, there were serious grease burns to the fingers of an overzealous tester. In the end, with Peasant Loaf now joining the party, and the bacon safely between the bread, the sandwich finally came together. I did have to pull out thee old Unhinge The Jaw, Amazonian Python Maneuver(U.T.J.A.P.M), but its times just like that, when the sixteen weeks of U.T.J.A.P.M certification training in Morocco really pay off......

*Mission Acomplished & Was Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment