Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Solstice

Nothing says summer like our favorite Anderson Valley brew - Summer Solstice Cerveza Crema. Guess what... now it comes in these sexy cans!!!

I have become more and more a fan of the fine beers in a can. Oskar Blues (Dale's, Ten Fidy, Old Chub) has been doing it right for years now and it's nice to see that others are finally following suit.

I'm going to the beach next week so be ready for my break out contributions to the Wiches n' Brew blog. There may not be a lot of sandwiches, but I guarantee a ton of great pictures of seafood, beer, booze, and maybe even a few of me slightly intoxicated!!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a great beer to play Beer Swords with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEARS WITH ANTLERS......WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT. HA HA

    LOOKS DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lions, tigers, and bears with antlers... oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE JUST GOT OUT HANDS ON ONE, VERY NICE IN THE CAN!!

    ReplyDelete