I know what you are saying, "Keith have you gone Bonkers?! Who would want to drink a brown on a hot summer day?" I assure you I have not gone bonkers and after work today I had refreshing Ellie's Brown or 6 on the roofdeck of one of my chums. Carmely, malty, nutty sweetness perfect for a 78 degree Brooklyn evening. Avery brewing Co out of Boulder Colorado make a few choice beers my favorite being the Brown. The White Rascal, their Belgian White, is also beer worth seeking out especially if you fancy an spicy unfiltered white. Don't forget, America's birthday is rapidly approaching prepare yourselves now or you are a Russian Spy.
This blog is dedicated to two things that we hold very dear to our heart, sandwiches and beer. Yes, there may be an occasional post that is not beautifully nestled between two delicious slices of bread, or poured into a pint glass, this is ok. All in all, if we enjoyed eating or drinking it, you will find it here. Enjoy!!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
How about a Brown?
I know what you are saying, "Keith have you gone Bonkers?! Who would want to drink a brown on a hot summer day?" I assure you I have not gone bonkers and after work today I had refreshing Ellie's Brown or 6 on the roofdeck of one of my chums. Carmely, malty, nutty sweetness perfect for a 78 degree Brooklyn evening. Avery brewing Co out of Boulder Colorado make a few choice beers my favorite being the Brown. The White Rascal, their Belgian White, is also beer worth seeking out especially if you fancy an spicy unfiltered white. Don't forget, America's birthday is rapidly approaching prepare yourselves now or you are a Russian Spy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment